Last edited · 1 revision
USING THE GROUP CALENDAR
Groups.io - the underlying platform that hosts this community space - provides a Calendar feature for each group that members can use to view and create group events.
- To visit a group calendar, click the Calendar entry in the left navigation menu on the group’s website.
- To change the view of the calendar, click the button at the upper right and select the view you want: Month, Week, Day, or List.
You can subscribe to the group calendar from another calendar such as Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, or Apple Calendar, as long as that calendar supports iCalendar format.
To subscribe to a group’s calendar from another calendar:
- Display the group’s calendar.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Subscribe to Calendar button to display and copy the iCalendar URL of your Groups.io calendar.
- Go to the other calendar, and add the group calendar’s URL according to the other calendar’s instructions.
Note: The subscription (synchronization) is only one way, from Groups.io to the other calendar.
Tip: Groups.io also provides a consolidated calendar that contains entries from the calendars of all the groups you belong to. See Your Calendar home page.
Go back HOME